Although everything is listed in £, you will likely be able to get the equivalent in your currency!
- TransferWise – get a discount on your first transfer. If you are transferring money abroad, then TransferWise can do this for you at the lowest rates. Their borderless account also allows you to have bank accounts in several different currencies (GBP, EUR, USD, AUS) and hold money in more than 40 different currencies.
- AirBnb – get £25 of travel credit for accommodation all across the world.
- Booking.com – get 10% back on bookings for hostels, hotels etc. Also great because you can usually make reservations for free and free cancellations too!
- Plum – this app helps you save money effortlessly.
- WeSwap – get £10 when you sign up. Access to 18 different currencies, exchanging directly with people and avoiding high bank fees.
- Colu – get £5 when you sign up. A digital wallet which allows you to pay local businesses and more.
- Zopa – a peer-to-peer lending platform. We both get a £50 bonus if you invest more than £2000.
- GiffGaff – a great mobile phone network who I have been using for years. No contracts! Get £5 for free with this link.
- Quidco – a reliable cashback rewards website. Get £10 for free with this link.
- WhoGivesACrap – get £5 off ethical toilet roll with this link.
- honey – automatically adds coupon codes to your cart.
- American Express Preferred Rewards Gold Card® – get 22,000 Membership Reward points (can be used as Avios/BA airmiles, etc.)
- Seedrs – an easy way to invest in companies (equity crowdfunding).
- Uber – get £3 off your first ride.